Activities and Events
TSI TRAINING SESSION FOR DRIVERS & HELPERS
A training session was conducted for TSI Drivers & helpers by the management on 3rd June’17. TSI conducts these workshop seminars for drivers & helpers on regular basis. We feel that, that they become very important interface of the company as they spent a lot of time with the clients.
Following are the brief points of this training session:-
1. The purpose is to educate them about the changing times, the demands of the clients and to understand them better.
2. To drive safely and follow the traffic rules.
3. To look after the clients in best possible manner.
4. To remain neat & clean, properly dressed up, behave well with clients. To maintain & upkeep the vehicle also.
5. Provide better services to clients viz., greet them whenever you meet, help/assist them in whatsoever means.
6. Keep themselves in happy mood & the same they will get in return from clients.
7. Healthy communication with clients, to avoid confrontation.
MD FAM TRIP TO RAJASTHAN
MD went for a fam trip from 30th to 31st March covering Gangaur festival, Udaipur and other properties. After that Mr. Amarjeet from inbound joined MD from 1st to 4th April for a study trip to Chittorgarh, Castle Bijaypur, Fort Begu, Bhaisrogarh, Sapotra/Ramathra Fort, Kota and Bundi etc. This exercise was done to update himself and detailed report on entire tour was shared with inbound team. MD and Mr. Manoj went to Jaipur to exhibit at GITB and to Shekhavati area for a study tour from 23rd April to 28th April.
VISIT OF SCHOOL GROUP
A school from California organizes school trips to different countries every year during their spring holiday break and this time the group strength of approx 30 (25 students and 5 teachers) visited India. Their main aim is to educate themselves in different ways. They visited government school in Bhango village, primary health center, done social and recreational activities, celebrated Holi. Visit PCI’s centre in Delhi and Shelter Home.Bishop’s school staff, teachers and student’s parents collectively do charity and donated to PCI (Project Concern International) orphanage. This year they donate approx $35,000 to PCI, Delhi.
VISIT OF FOREIGN TOUR OPERATOR
One of our prestigious tour operator from Australia was on tour to India with her group. MD sir met her along with our inbound staff Anushree Sharma. The group spent wonderful time in India & returned back with wonderful memories.